A Bacon Agaric (a.k.a. 'Mushroom'), is a consumable item that heals 20 HP. It can be equipped in the hand slot and is consumed with . It can be found throughout the World, although in smaller numbers compared to Paleberries. It can be searched with the Object Scanner after researching it in the MAM and can also be used to craft the Medicinal Inhaler.
Bacon Agarics can be picked up from the world by approaching them and pressing the interact key (default E).
- A Bacon Agaric is referred to as Amanita Lardum by ADA in-game.
- Bacon Agaric is referred to as Marasmius tageticolor in the real world.
- Bacon Agarics can sometimes be found floating in the air or stacked on top of each other.
- It can be found in caves or nearby water bodies.
- Unlike Nuts and Berries, Mushrooms do not regrow, as they lack a 'plant' that grows them.
- Patch 0.3.4.0: All the mushrooms in the Northern Forest should be back on the ground
- Patch 0.3.3.4: Fixed all the floating Bacon Agaric Mushrooms in the Lake Forest
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Consumable items now require the animation to finish before applying their healing. (And they finally play their animation if you only have one of them equipped)