All kinds of Poles allow a Conveyor to be attached to it from both sides, as long as the Conveyor is set to transport in the same direction, which can be especially useful to force the direction of Conveyor Lifts. Conveyors keep on working even if the Poles supporting them are dismantled.
Conveyor Lifts can be built standalone without supports, unlike Belts.
|Conveyor Pole||Tier 0 - HUB Upgrade 4||1× Iron Rod
1× Iron Plate
|Default Pole used while constructing Conveyor Belts.|
Adjustable height from 1 to 7 meters in 2-meter increments.
|Stackable Conveyor Pole||Tier 2 - Logistics Mk.2||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Stackable Pole that has a ladder on both sides. Can be stacked indefinitely.|
Ground Pole is 3 m tall, all stacked ones 2 m.
Compatible with other types of stackable logistic supports.
|Conveyor Wall Mount||AWESOME Shop - Conveyor Wall Mount||2× Iron Rod
2× Iron Plate
|Attaches to the sides of Walls and Foundations only.|
Standard Conveyor Poles are built by clicking () once to set the location, then scrolling to rotate and looking up or down to change the height (if desired), confirming the placement by clicking again. If the "Execute Build Step on Release" option is enabled, has to be held down to adjust the rotation and height while placing.
Stackable Conveyor Poles are built simply by placing them on the ground, on each other or other kinds of stackable supports. It's not possible to make them the default type of Poles used when building Conveyor Belts. Simple Conveyor Poles fit under Stackable Poles.
- Patch 0.3.4.3: Fixed wrong materials on the Stackable Conveyor Poles
- Patch 0.3.4.0: Updated Conveyor Pole meshes and all Conveyor wall attachments and Conveyor Walls
- Patch 0.3.3.2: Stackable Poles can no longer be placed inside of each other
- Patch 0.3.2.0: Different stackable poles can now be stacked with each other
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Splitters and Mergers now snap onto Conveyor end points and directly onto Conveyor Poles as well
- Patch 0.3: Conveyor Poles height and rotation can now be tweaked when building them from a Conveyor
- Patch 0.1.14: Conveyor Pole holograms now show properly under the Conveyor Belt for client
- Patch 0.1.10: Stackable poles shouldn’t encroach each other anymore
- Patch 0.1.8: Stackable Poles can no longer be built within each other
- Patch 0.1.7: Fixed the Stackable Conveyor Pole not aligning with other Conveyor Connections
- Patch 0.1.5: Fixed that trying to place a Conveyor Belt with a Pole on the seam between two foundations caused a “Floor is too steep” warning (bye bye, sweet meme)
- Patch Closed Alpha 3: Added LODs for the Stackable Conveyor Pole
- Patch Closed Alpha 2:
- Conveyor poles foundations now sink a little bit further into the ground. (To prevent floating elements on slopes when building on the landscape)
- Added new stackable Conveyor Pole.
- Updated Conveyor Pole mesh.