Occurence[edit | edit source]
Cracked boulders can appear:
- On resource nodes, to block the construction of Miner buildings.
- Covering up collectibles, such as Power Slugs.
- Blocking a path, usually at the borders between biomes.
- Blocking a cave entrance.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are 722 total cracked boulders in the world.
- Before Nobelisks were introduced to the game, it was not possible to remove cracked boulders, rendering some resource nodes obstructed or areas inaccessible.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Cracked boulders on a Caterium node.
Cracked boulders exploded with a Nobelisk Detonator.
Cracked boulders blocking a cave entrance.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.2.1.4: Destroyed cracked boulders should no longer reappear