|Standard issue Cup for melee range.|
|Unlocked at||AWESOME Shop - FICSIT Coffee Cup™|
The Cup is a solely cosmetic piece of hand equipment. Similar to Beryl Nuts, it is small and does not cause too much obstruction when the player decides to take a screenshot.
The 'Employee of the Planet' Cup is a variant of the Cup that can be purchased after the 4th delivery in the Space Elevator.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
After purchasing, the actual item can be found in the Purchases tab in the AWESOME Shop. The coupon cost is same for both types of cup.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Both types of Cups can be held and drank from. They are purely cosmetic.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
AWESOME Sink[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first cup is called FICSIT Coffee Cup™ in the Shop. The 2nd cup can be unlocked after completing the 4th stage of Space Elevator.
- Pressing will play the drinking animation, and occasionally a metal sound is produced, possibly due to the cup hitting the helmet the pioneer is wearing.
- The fluid content inside seems not to spill under any circumstance.
- Dropping the Cup onto the ground will empty its contents until it is picked it up again.
- Another Coffee Cup can be spotted just on the HUB Terminal, and the space elevator terminal, but with a different design. That cup cannot be picked up or interacted with.
- Offline players from multiplayer will sit on the ground with a cup in their hands and occasionally take a sip.
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.4.0.0:
- Introduced 'Employee of the Planet' Cup.
- Improved the visual of the coffee in the cup, such as ripples and steams.
- Disconnected clients in multiplayer now sit down and drink from a Cup
- Patch 0.3: Introduced Cup