|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .
There are many easter eggs that can be found or will randomly happen in the game based on the player's actions.
- In Coffee Stain's Satisfactory level design stream, at one point a model of a "pipe" is shown to exist below a part of the map, in reference to a pervasive community meme. It is unclear if this easter egg was included in the game's current or past release builds, however.
- A single Walker could be encountered in the world in old patches. This is a reference to another game made by Coffee Stain, Sanctum 2.
- In the Cave under the Grass Field's Arch, there is a Somersloop past the S.A.M. Ore that has a unclear reference as of now.
- Occasionally, when pressing the pod launch button at the HUB terminal, a large cartoon fist will appear and slam down on the button, with an accompanying "boom" sound.
- Rapidly clicking on the power graph of any generator building or Power Pole will lock the pioneer out of it for abuse of FICSIT property, suggesting multiple treatment options including "exposure to dangerous substances".
- In the Map filter menu on the Beacons tab, hovering over Near then Far will display "wherever you are" in place of Medium in pink with hearts flowing out of the button.
- Sometimes, when pressing the button to scan a Hard Drive while none is inserted in the MAM, it will "become sentient" for a short time before being restarted.
- The name of a Portable Miner will occasionally change to “Portobello Miner” on the miner interface once filled with ore.
- The name of a Factory Cart will occasionally change to "Puny Vroom".
Emotes and Animations
- Occasionally, when doing the clap emote, the pioneer might do a sequence of Naruto hand gestures where red bugs shoot out of your hand.
- Sometimes the default sprinting animation gets replaced by a Naruto running animation. This is only visible to other players in multiplayer.
These ADA voice lines might play when doing certain emotes:
- When picking up the Build Gun/Resource Scanner after the drop pod sequence, the pioneer smoothes down a sticker of BoxBoy from Coffee Stain Studios' first game I <3 Strawberries.
- The Build Gun has numerous lines of text printed on its casing.
- Rarely when reloading the Rebar Gun, the pioneer will sometimes drop it (it will rapidly fly back afterwards).
- Upon finishing the construction animation, the Factory Cart has a rare chance to play an audio clip.
- "Robots in disguise".
- The model number of the freighter (5KY-3) is a reference to Skye from the Sanctum franchise.
- On the side of both the parked and crashed freighters reads the serial number UN-R34-L 3NG1N3, a reference to Unreal Engine (the game engine that Satisfactory is built upon.)
- Hidden on the left side of the Electric Locomotive is a sticker for the Swedish nu-metal group LOK. Their name is an abbreviation for the Swedish word lokomotiv.
- The face that is hidden under the train is a picture of a swedish television host called Leif "Loket" Olsson, where the nickname Loket is the swedish word for Locomotive.
- Many of the buildings feature sequences of letters and numbers that spell out words related to their functions in "l33t speak".
- There is a chance when opening the resource well extractor UI for it to say "fracking, kind of..." or "trying really hard..." instead of "extracting..."
In the HUB
- The HUB contains several minor easter eggs once it is fully completed.
- The terminal near where the MAM used to have computer screens with references to Windows BSOD and closed alpha testers.
- Under the tall monitor there is a dark screen with the phrase "See you space cowboy_". That's a reference to the anime "Cowboy Bebop". Every episode ends with this screen.
- There is a picture of a goat inside of the HUB’s computer room. This goat image is also used as splash art in one of Coffee Stain Studio’s other games, Goat Simulator.
- The toilet cubicle has a mysterious promotional poster stuck on the wall that appears to depict a company called Korolev. Upon closer inspection, it represents a video game called "The Cycle.
- The serial number of the drill pipe segments reads "P1P3 1000", which may have been part of the long-running joke on Coffee Stain's part that they weren't going to add pipes to Satisfactory.
- The sound produced by pioneer running on Foundations syncs with the factory background music.
- When mining resources by hand, the sound of the chisel syncs with We Will Rock You by Queen. This was later revealed to be an unintentional coincidence.
- The horn of the Electric Locomotive is sometimes replaced with a steam engine horn.
- During the FICS⁕MAS event, when picking up a present, ADA has a chance to say "Merry Christmas you filthy animals."
- YouTube - Satisfactory Level Design Stream
- YouTube - SATISFACTORY CLAPPING ANIMATION EASTER EGG!!!
- YouTube - Satisfactory (with Ben!) - SUGAR CUBE TRUCK STOP
- Gfycat - Quickest Draw In The Galactic Quadrant (Sound) GIF by florpcorp
- YouTube - Satisfactory ADA says yeehaw
- YouTube - Satisfactory Rebar gun easter egg
- Twitch - SMERKIN5000 - Robots in disguise (see also edited version of clip with more audible sample)
- YouTube - Reacting to the Satisfactory Subreddit
- Category:Serial Number Screenshots
- YouTube - FZ.se - March 25th, 2019: Satisfactory - We Will ROCK You
- File:2019-12-19 We Will Rock You is a coincidence not an easter egg.mp4
- Instagram - February 26th, 2021 AMA - Make a among us Easter egg please