|An empty train platform for when you need to create some empty space.|
|Unlocked at||Tier 6 - Monorail Train Technology|
|Dimensions (Area 480 m2)|
An Empty Platform is a building on the Railway whose only purpose is to space out Freight Platforms so that they un/load the correct Freight Car. They snap to Train Stations, Freight Platforms, and other Empty Platforms. They can also be used for decoration.
- Patch 0.3.4.16: Fixed too large Track clearance
- Patch 0.3.4.15: Integrated Station Track should no longer rotate separately from the main building
- Patch 0.3.4.14: Icon updated
- Patch 0.3.4.13: Added a few more details to the mesh
- Patch 0.3.4.12: Added new mesh
- Patch 0.3.4.15: Hitbox height reduced to 1 meter. This made it possible to build other buildings over the platform (but not directly snap-able onto it). The previous height was as much as other platforms.
- Patch 0.2.1.4: Updated LODs
- Patch 0.2.1.3 Fixed a crash that could occur when building a Train Platform/Station in between two other Platforms/Stations to connect them
- Patch 0.1.19: Added legs
- Patch 0.1.16: Introduced