|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: "Article is hard to read, it could be reordered"
|“||R&D inflated your pocket-dimension.||„|
The Inventory Tab ↹is where pioneers store items and equip equipment and consumables. Its size can be upgraded with various milestones and research. The starting size is 18 slots, and the current maximum size is 81 slots. There is also a trash slot that will destroy any items dragged into it, except for certain items such as Uranium Waste.
The inventory is unlocked after the pioneer has opened the Codex for the first time.
- Stack transfer - Items can be quickly transferred as a stack to/from the inventory by holding ⇧ Left Shift when an item.
- Mass transfer - All items of the same type will be transferred when dragging an item followed by holding Ctrl and drag into another inventory, or Ctrl + .
- Splitting stacks - will split a stack in half. Holding down brings up a menu that allows splitting off specific amounts, either by using the slider or manual input. The menu also has a button to see the item's entry in the codex.
- Sorting - Inventories (including storage buildings) have a button to sort all items.
- Hotbar - Items in the inventory can't go into the hotbar (only buildings can). Alt + to scroll between hotbars.
- Hand slots - to scroll between hand slots.
- Equip - Double or ⇧ Shift + will equip items in the hand or body slot.
- Insert relevant items - Using Keypad 1 to 0 while interacting with a building with relevant items can be used to insert the relevant items to the building input or Power Shard slot.
- Keypad 1 will transfer Modular Frames to the Manufacturer.
- Keypad 2 or 3 will transfer Steel Pipes to the Manufacturer.
- Keypad 4 will do nothing, since the Manufacturer is full of Encased Industrial Beams in that slot.
- Keypad 5 or 6 or 7 will transfer Screws to the Manufacturer.
- Keypad 8 or 9 will do nothing, as you can't transfer items to the output slot using shortcuts. You can, however, drag items into it.
- Keypad 0 will insert one Power Shard into the Power Shard slot for overclocking.
- The 11th and 12th relevant item slots do not have shortcut keys.
Item stack size
- See: Item stack size
|Tier||Type||Name||Inventory slots||Hand slots|
|0||Tier 0||HUB Upgrade 1||3||-|
|0||Tier 0||HUB Upgrade 4||3||-|
|0||Tier 0||HUB Upgrade 5||3||-|
|1||Tier 1||Field Research||3||1|
|2||Tier 2||Obstacle Clearing||3||-|
|3||Tier 3||Vehicular Transport||3||-|
|4||Tier 4||Improved Melee Combat||3||1|
|5||Tier 5||Gas Mask||3||-|
|7||Tier 7||Hazmat Suit||3||-|
|7||Tier 7||Hover Pack||3||-|
|-||Alien Organisms||Expanded Toolbelt||-||1|
|-||Alien Organisms||Inflated Pocket Dimension||6||-|
|-||Caterium Research||Inflated Pocket Dimension||6||-|
|-||Sulfur Research||Expanded Toolbelt||-||1|
|-||Sulfur Research||Inflated Pocket Dimension||6||-|
|-||Hard Drive||Inflated Pocket Dimension||6||-|
|-||Hard Drive||Inflated Pocket Dimension||6||-|
Hand and body slot
To equip item or body equipment into slots, you can either drag, ⇧ Shift + or Double that item in the inventory window. To use a consumable, such as a healing item, scroll until it is in your hand then to consume.
|Beryl Nut||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Bacon Agaric||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Color Gun||Hand||Equipment||Color Cartridge|
|Rebar Gun||Hand||Ranged Weapon||Spiked Rebar|
|Medicinal Inhaler||Hand||Healing, consumable||-|
|Nobelisk Detonator||Hand||Ranged Weapon||Nobelisk|
|Hazmat Suit||Body||Equipment||Iodine Infused Filter|
|Hover Pack||Body||Equipment||100MW Power|
- Patch 0.4.0.0:
- Rebalanced progression of inventory slot increases
- Right click menu on inventory slots and buildings in the Build Menu has option to open the appropriate Codex page
- Patch 0.3.6.2: Sorting inventory should no longer result in items getting deleted in certain scenarios
- Patch 0.3.4.14: It is no longer possible to duplicate items in storages or other inventories by opening them with both Host and Client
- Patch 0.3.3.5: Fixed that mass-dismantle sometimes wouldn’t put refunded resources in your inventory if there is enough space
- Patch 0.3.2.1: Players can no longer duplicate equipment stacks if their inventory is full
- Patch 0.3.2.0: New items in Inventory notifications should not show anymore when moving resources around in the Inventory
- Patch 0.3.1.0:
- Big inventory slots don’t significantly change window sizes anymore
- Made sure the hitbox for the Inventory trash slot is correct
- Patch 0.3:
- Added “relevant items” section over the inventory items, where you can see if the items you have in your inventory are usable/contextual in the UI you’re currently interacting with
- Added the option to toggle large or small inventory slots.
- Moving items in inventory while the split stack UI is active doesn’t affect the split number anymore
- Patch 0.2.1.4: Added functionality to sort inventory by the item categories
- Patch 0.1.15:
- Fixed the inventory notifications getting stuck on screen when picking up items
- Inventory slots now anchor to the top left again when dragged.
- Patch 0.1.14:
- Dragged inventory objects now centre on the cursor
- Adjusted dropping items from inventory. They will now stack together if possible and should find clear places to be dropped around the player.
- Patch 0.1.6:
- Fixed the bug where inventory size wasn’t updated until the player opened the inventory
- Fixed a bug with moving inventory items to empty slots
- Patch 0.1.5: Fixed that sorting the Inventory when in a building menu making the resource pick-up HUD appear
- Patch Closed Alpha 4:
- Added tooltips for Inventory
- Increased drop areas for items in inventory
- Patch Closed Alpha 3:
- Made all inventory slots smaller
- Implemented sort functionality for the player inventory and storages
- Patch Closed Alpha 2: Can't drop items anymore between the inventory & character equipment screen.