|“||We even support stuff like multi-floor warehouses so you can stack your buildings and a whole bunch of navigational constructs like jump pads and walkways!||„|
|~ Caterina Parks's assistant Steve|
The Jump Pad is a building that can launch pioneers, creatures, and vehicles into the air. After placement, the launch angle can be adjusted from 0° to 90° in 5° steps, and an estimated trajectory and landing spot is shown while setting the angle.
U-Jelly Landing Pads can be utilized greatly to guarantee a safe landing.
- During the FICSMAS seasonal event, a festive jingle is played upon being launched.
- Patch 0.4.0.4: Now can be rotated 45 degrees when placing instead of only 90 degrees
- Patch 0.3.6:
- Added visual feedback with the launch trajectory for the current Jump Pad and pre-existing ones while building
- Launch angle can be adjusted while placing with Mouse Wheel, extra fine-tuning is possible by holding down Ctrl while adjusting the angle
- Updated visuals, it is now a new single mesh instead of several different ones
- Renamed the previous iteration of the Jump Pads to "Old Jump Pad"
- Removed Old Jump Pads from the Build menu, Codex and Quick Search
- Patch 0.3: Now affect creatures and physics objects like vehicles