|Can be eaten to restore one health segment.|
|Unlocked at||Nutrients - Paleberry|
A Paleberry (a.k.a. 'Berry'), is a consumable item that heals 10 HP. It can be equipped in the hand slot and is consumed with. It can be found throughout the World, although in smaller numbers compared to Beryl Nut. It can be searched with the Object Scanner after researching it in the MAM, is used to tame Lizard Doggos and can also be used to craft the Medicinal Inhaler.
Paleberries can be collected from Paleberry Plants found in the world by approaching them and pressing the interact key (default E). Each plant yields one to three Paleberries, and regrows after three in-game days from the point it was harvested, provided the plant hasn't been cut by a Chainsaw or run over with a vehicle.
|Equipment Workshop||Nutrients - Nutritional Inhaler|
|Equipment Workshop||Mycelia Research - Medicinal Inhaler|
- Paleberries are referred to as Palaeodictyoptera Berries by ADA in-game.
- Harvesting the Paleberry Plant gives one to three paleberries, despite the graphic only displaying one berry.
- It can be found easily in grassy biomes.
- Patch 0.3.4.14: Beryl Nuts and Paleberries now regrow around every three in-game days
- Patch 0.3.4.13: Chainsawing Berry/Nut Bushes now gives the Berries or Nuts and no longer displays “No Space for N/A”
- Patch 0.3.4.11: Nuts and Berries should now regrow properly (bugged until Patch 0.3.4.14)
- Patch 0.3.4.2: Beryl Nuts and Paleberries regrow (bugged until Patch 0.3.4.14)
- Patch 0.3.1.0: Consumable items now require the animation to finish before applying their healing. (And they finally play their animation if you only have one of them equipped)