Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.16 - Build 101177. This patch was released on June 25, 2019.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Surprise! We have added Trains to Experimental. Now beware, they are definitely still work in progress both visually and functionally. Nonetheless, we’d like you to try them out, give us feedback and see if they break. Specifically multiplayer is still a problem, so don’t expect them to work for clients in multiplayer sessions.
As usual, a reminder that Experimental is prone to be unstable. If you want to be on the safe side when playing it, it is advised to back up your saves.
Hope you all have some fun with the Trains! <3
New content[edit | edit source]
- Trains (still work in progress)
Trains are unlockable in Tier 6. Now go and set up your next level long range resource transportation!
- Icons for a bunch of the Tier 7 resources (still work in progress)
- Added the mesh for the Silica
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a cave in the Swamp so players don’t get stuck in the ceiling
- Red Kapok Tree (in the Red Jungle) and the small Pink Mangrove Trees (Bamboo Fields) should be destructible now. The big Pink Mangrove Trees are not destructible and there might still be some cases of the small trees in which they can’t be destroyed
- Fixed a crash related to dismantling Geothermal Generators
- Fixed a crash related to destructible rocks
- The categories for recipes in the Codex should now work properly
- The infinite loading screen issues should be fixed
Factory[edit | edit source]
- Changed the Nuclear Power Plant mesh (still work in progress)
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added some feedback when trying to trash Nuclear Waste
World[edit | edit source]
- More work on the Bamboo Fields (still work in progress)
- Some smaller fixes on the Red Jungle
- Edibles added to the Red Jungle
- Small fog fixes for the Swamp
Wildlife[edit | edit source]
- Minor tweaks to the Elite Stinger
Optimization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some network related clamping on the Conveyors