Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.17 - Build 101256. This patch was released on June 26, 2019.
The original post can be viewed on reddit
It’s a smaller update this time with fixes for what seems to be the most annoying issues. And a couple of crash fixes. Enjoy with caution, since it’s still very experimental!
- Freight station in the middle of animation work so it’s supposed to look like that atm
- Trains should no longer get stuck if they don’t have any valid Freight Platforms
- Clients should now be able to see what’s going on at the stations, even though they can’t ride the trains yet :’(
- You can now go “CHOOOOOOO”
- Updated descriptions for a bunch of stuff
- Crashes related to dismantling/building tracks should be fixed
- Client related crashes for when trains were docking should be fixed
- Tweaked collision for the tall Mangrove Tree
- Updated Red Bamboo Forest area