Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.17 – Build 101353. This patch was released on June 27, 2019.
The version number, v0.1.17, wasn't incremented, meaning it is used for two successive patches. The following patch is v0.1.19, skipping v0.1.18.
A few hours after the patch's release, a hotfix was released. It incremented the build number to 101376.
- Hi Pioneers!
- Hotfix incoming for a crash that happened when you loaded some games. It will no longer crash as long as you play Single Player, but will probably crash if someone joins you. Sorry for the bother! We gathered a bit too much info trying to find another crash...
Third time’s the charm! We’re really glad you help us out with finding more issues that we want to fix before releasing this to stable. Our main focus is to fix the trains but we’ve also added more information to some crashes so we hopefully can get some of them fixed sooner rather than later.
- Updates to some sounds
- Power graph fixed in Train Station
- Added docking notification while driving a train
- You can dismantle the Freight Platform again
- Shift-click support for the Freight Platform inventory
- Freight Platform now stops if power outage occurs, and resumes when powered up again
- Train AI no longer gets stuck when railroad is removed ahead
- Trains can now dock in reverse
- Train station now shows direction correct and more clearly
- General improvements to the self-driving AI
- Updated some of the Train and Stations UI
- 8x1 m Foundations now available to allow for foundations matching the height of Train Stations
- Collecting more debug data regarding crashes
- Tweaks to Red Jungle area