Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.6 – Build 98394. This patch was released on May 3, 2019.
The patch was rolled back less than half an hour after its release due to removing Conveyor Belts from saves. It was properly released on May 6, 2019, with a build number of 98445.
- Due to this patch removing Conveyor Belts from saves, we rolled back to the previous version (Build 98224). Sorry about that! We will be fixing this issue and patching the Experimental Build next week.
- If you have a save that is affected, consider sending me a DM and the save. It will help us with fixing the issue.
- Cheers <3
We are pushing an update that should fix the new crashes on the Experimental Build, together with some other bugs and mitigate the decreased performance compared to the Early Access version.
Additionally, we introduced some balancing changes to the new content and improved the Conveyor Lifts further. Thanks for all your feedback and reports, it helps us a great deal with development!
Keep it up <3
- Doubled the cost of the Conveyor Lifts
- Renamed Gunpowder to Black Powder
- Adjusted Black Powder recipe:
- Old: 2 Coal + 1 Sulphur
- New: 1 Coal + 2 Sulphur
- Adjusted Conveyor Lift clearance
- Fixed the “banana conveyor bug”
- Fixed the hologram material on the Conveyor Lifts
- Fixed Conveyor Lifts visually transporting parts into the correct direction
- Fixed the bug where inventory size wasn’t updated until the player opened the inventory
- Fixed the outdated Power Pole descriptions
- Fixed custom names for the Radio Tower disappearing after reloading a save
- Fixed that firing the Rebar Gun at a Flying Crab crashes the game
- Fixed the missing texture for Sulphur on Conveyor Belts
- Fixed the Portable Miner duplication bug
- Fixed that inputting more than 1 Power Shard into an Overclocking slot doesn’t consume the rest of the stack
- Fixed flying grass on the western coast
- Fixed the Colour Gun crash
- Fixed Conveyor Lift crash on client
- Fixed a bug with moving inventory items to empty slots
- Excluded unintended research items from the MAM (Mercer Sphere, Somersloop, Rifle Mk.2)
Quality of Life
- Conveyor Lifts now render building guidelines and can snap to them
- Improved snapping of Conveyor Lifts to Walls and Conveyor Belts
- Updated the visuals of Splitters & Merger
- Improved Nobelisk Detonator sounds
- Fixed an issue with the Destructible Rocks that impacted performance