Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.1.8 – Build 98779. This patch was released on May 9, 2019.
This small patch is mainly to fix some multiplayer related crashes, but we’ve fixed some other things along with it. As usual, you can find the details on that below.
- Conveyor Lifts now snap in 1m steps instead of 2m
- Generators and Power Poles now show the correct name in their menu (Biomass Burner, Coal Generator, Power Pole Mk.2, etc.)
- Stackable Poles can no longer be built within each other
- Fixed some Map related crashes (on client and host)
- Fixed the distance of input fog planes on the Splitters and Mergers
- Hopefully fixed a crash related to Power Lines being saved in a bad state
- Fixed a crash occurring when exiting the game
- Players are not able to walk on water anymore
- Players don’t move upwards infinitely when flying with the Jetpack and equipping a different body slot equipment anymore
- Client players can now sort the inventory in various storages