Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.101 – Build 96032. This patch was released on March 27, 2019.
We’ve got the patch incoming we talked about at the end of last week. This is a small update addressing the most immediate issues. We have focused on the login issue and the most relevant crashes for this update, but are working on fixing other bugs for the next update.
Next week we are planning to have more fixes for you! Hope you are having a great time and let us know about any issues that occur <3
- Likely fixed the issue with Sending Game Data that blocked multiplayer
- Likely fixed some Replication Graph crashes (multiplayer crashes)
- Fixed several double click construction crashes on client
- Fixed saves that were created while playing offline not being joinable by other players
- Toned down the fog at certain times of day in Northern Forest and Rocky Desert
If you have a bug that was not in the patch notes, please report them at http://questions.satisfactorygame.com and we'll fix it Soon™.