Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.11 – Build 103023. This patch was released on August 9, 2019.
Experimental is getting another small update today. It’s mostly bug fixes and some optimisations we want to try out an some minor gameplay/UI additions.
Let us know what you think of these additions and hope you all have a great weekend! <3
- Train names should now be saved correctly (also for clients)
- Names should show up on the Compass again
- Trains should now be properly shown on the Compass
- Hovering over Conveyor Belts in Dismantle Mode won’t change their Belt to Mk.1 anymore
- Fixed an issue where some players would get no colour assigned to them in multiplayer
- Little overhaul of the Photo Mode UI, including a rule of thirds overlay Increased font size on the Power Graph
- Added “Any Undefined” rule for the Smart & Programmable Splitter, which only sends items through that are not defined to go to any other output
- Fixes, tweaks and optimisation for some foliage assets (Grass, Licuala Palm Tree, Blue Palm, Cat Palm, Yellow Field Flower)
- Some sneaky optimisations. Let us know how your FPS are doing after this update
- Additional LOD (Level of Detail) optimisations
- Optimised Factory Building materials (will affect memory overhead and the maximum number of Uobject crash for enormous factories)