Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.15 - Build 106027. This patch was released on September 27, 2019.
Here we go, another hotfix on Experimental to make it as stable as possible before the weekend. Now we will be keeping an eye on how it goes for you all on Experimental until Monday and then we will evaluate if we can push the build over to Early Access or need to do some more work before that happens.
Keep reporting any issues you find, so we can take care of them!
- Crashfix: Dismantling the station a train is going to was causing a crash.
- Bugfix: When a bidirectional train "reverses" it will now brake correctly. Fun fact: -100 km/h is indeed below a speed limit of 15 km/h.
- Bugfix: Appending an AI controlled train doesn’t make the AI lose control over the train anymore.
- Bugfix: Unmanned trains (not driven by player or AI) now automatically apply their brakes.
- Bugfix: If you dismantle a track a train is on, you can now dismantle the train that gets left in the air.
- Bugfix: Dismantling now displays the name of the building you are aiming at again. (Currently doesn’t work for Vehicles & Trains)
- Loading the game inside a train or disabling the AI from within the train sometimes cause the train to not be driveable until you re-enter the train.
- Turning off the AI can still cause train to runaway, related to the above.
- The train is unable to reach a station if it's already at that station (within 8 meters), Workaround: this can happen when driving manually and then enabling the AI when the train is parked at a station, if it happens reverse the train 20 meters and re-enable the AI.