Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.2.1.16 – Build 106402. This patch was released on October 2, 2019.
We’ve taken care of a few more (mostly) train related bugs. One of the bigger fixes here is that Trains should no longer get stuck in docking due to multiple stations being connected. Generally, the trains are now much more stable than before, so we will be pushing the changes to Early Access in the near future.
- Crashfix: Fixed some crashes related to Mass Dismantle
- Bugfix: Pathfinding bug when a locomotive is on the station track segments.
- Bugfix: Trains will no longer be stuck in docking due to multiple linked stations. (This means generally, Trains should no longer get stuck in docking).
- Bugfix: Update the master locomotive for player driven train during load.
- Bugfix: Update locomotive input correctly during load.
- Bugfix: Entering a train no longer auto releases the brakes, needs manual release with space.
- Disabling the AI from within the train sometimes causes the train to not be driveable until you re-enter the train.
- Turning off the AI can still cause train to run away, related to the above.
- When dismantling part of a train, the time table might get cleared.
- Stations can be snapped to another station even if that has a track connected.