Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.2.1.3 – Build 102023. This patch was released on July 9, 2019.
Again, a little patch to address some issues. Before this patch, players with different versions of the game were able to join each other, which caused some issues including crashes. If you can’t join your friends anymore, make sure you are on the same version. You can do that by checking the build number in the bottom right.
Also included are some minor fixes, some optimisation and the accumulative decrease of performance when using Trains should be fixed!
- Clients can now interact with the vehicle fuel and inventory again
- Fixed a crash that could occur when building a Train Platform/Station in between two other platforms/Stations to connect them
- Players with different versions of the game can’t join each other anymore (this was unintended and caused issues)
- Removed some debugging checks from Conveyor Belt network messages (should reduce network load)
- Train particle effects that build up over time and result in decreased performance now get removed properly.