Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.2.1.4 - Build 102279. This patch was released on July 18, 2019, but rolled back about two hours after release. The content was then introduced in Patch 0.2.1.5.
The original post can be viewed on Reddit
Intro[edit | edit source]
Here we go with another little patch while we are on summer downtime. Most notable change in this one is that players should now be entirely unable to join each other with different versions of the game. There will be an error message notifying you on what has gone wrong.
We also overhauled the Red Jungle, which can cause some problems if people have built a bunch of stuff in that area. But it looks better now, so that’s great, right? Gafgar, one of our programmers, also wrote a blog post on our latest network optimisations. If you want to know a little bit more about the work that goes into those aspects of the game, you can check it out here: https://www.satisfactorygame.com/blog
Hope you enjoy this little update! Let us know if we broke anything.
PS: Most of us are still on vacation, so the office is fairly empty right now. It’s pretty cozy actually, but it means there are some bugs we can’t address yet, even if they are really annoying. We’ll be back at it with the whole team Soon™ <3
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Finished researches in the M.A.M. should show up on the bottom of the list now
- Fixed the “Insert Schematic Name Here” bug
- Added a version check on joining invites and ensured that network connections with
- different game versions generally fail and give an error message
- Fixed typos in the Nuclear Waste trash message
- Destructible boulders should no longer reappear (that took us a while to find)
Ui[edit | edit source]
- Some updates to the Power Graphs (such as thicker lines and the ability to focus on a single line)
- Added a setting to adjust the auto save interval in the options menu
- Changed the inventory tab in vehicles to be open by default
- Removed Foundations from the Organisation category, since they have their own
- Updated train related icons
- Added item categories for the Craftbench
- Added some flair to the search bars and a clear button to quickly clear the results
- The search bar in the Build Menu is now always visible and pressing the space bar gives focus to it
- Added functionality to sort inventory by the item categories
- Added Train Stations and Truck Stations to the Map
- Implemented our own progress bar for the Nobelisk Detonator instead of the standard UE4 one. Whoopsie.
Factory[edit | edit source]
- Updated LODs for the Train Station and Platforms
- Updated the Miner Mk.3 visuals
World[edit | edit source]
- Overhauled the Red Jungle. This could result in some buildings, train tracks and conveyor belts being inside of cliffs if you have built there.