Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.2.1.7 – Build 102599. This patch was released on July 30, 2019.
Since yesterday's Experimental release seems to be stable, we are pushing it live now! It includes all the fixes, changes and additions since last weeks Experimental update. Unfortunately, the new language options and Korean are not working yet. We aim to have them fixed with the next update.
Hope you’ll enjoy the patch!
- Research time in the MAM should display correctly again
- Researched resource mesh should be displayed in the MAM again
- Fixed players respawning under the world after rebuilding the Hub
- Right-clicking in Build Mode or the Build Menu will close it again
- Earlier we broke the placement of factory legs, so we fixed that legs of newly built buildings will not break when reloading and consequently had to reset all built legs (looks fine on Foundations but legs built on terrain will not be traced to the ground).
- Storages stacked on other Storages don’t have legs anymore
- Arabic text support should work again
- Added some measures to prevent a rare “Floor is too steep” error when building the Constructor
- Fixed the assert !World->bInTick() crash
- MAM menu should now always update correctly and have no duplicate entries from picking up items (Quartz, Nuts, Slugs etc.)
- Fixed incorrect tiling on the Willow Tree
- Train Platform dismantle now refunds the correct cost
- Setting the autosave value to zero now displays as “Off”
- Break suggestion pop-up is now a notification that doesn’t need to be dismissed
- Added an option to disable the break suggestion notification
- Hovering over the Continue button in the Main Menu now shows latest save and session name
- Minor layout updates on Map Filters
- Added a small open/close animation for the Map Filter window
- Minor updates on the Miner UI
- Added the 8x1 Ramp
- Better foliage culling in the Blue Crater
- Optimised items on Belts and Lifts a bit
- Small memory optimisation
- Started using a different culling system to improve performance (Hierarchical Z-Buffer Occlusion)
- Added an option to toggle the different culling system (Hierarchical Z-Buffer Occlusion). If this update introduces a performance drop, it might be worthwhile to switch back to the previous method and see if that helps
- Updated the translation files