Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.3.1 – Build 116717. This patch was released on March 6, 2020.
This hotfix adds stackable Hyper Tube supports to the game and fixes some more bugs before the weekend. Most importantly we pushed another crash fix, the remaining Geysers should allow for Geothermal Generators to be built on them again, and we fixed some problems in the fluid system that could result in Pipelines not reaching maximum flow.
Let us know if any of those issues continue. Hope you all have a nice weekend!
- Pipes should now be able to reach maximum flow
- Fixed a bug where some Geysers were still not usable
- Overclocking UI now updates correctly when removing Power Shards
- Buildings no longer stay overclocked when a client player removes the Power Shards
- Overclocking UI now updates for client without having to open and close the menu
- Miners no longer have a start-up time when loading a saved game
- Fixed a crash related to the music manager when loading a level that doesn’t exist
- Removed N/A showing in the resource scanner on older saves