Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.4.7 – Build 121119. This patch was released on May 4, 2020.
Some more fixes have made their way onto Experimental. We have taken care of some client side crashes, the fact that right click didn’t close the build menu anymore like it used to, and issues with dismantling.
We are aware of the massive FPS drops in multiplayer, have identified the issue, and will continue looking into how we can fix it and get it to you as soon as possible.
An addition to this build is a new implementation of the Epic Online Services handling online sessions. These changes are going to introduce some issues in multiplayer that we want to fix as quickly as possible, so please continue to post problems on our questions site. The feedback helps a lot.
One known issue is that the game can crash if a client joins quickly after the hosting player is loading in. If you are encountering this crash, try and have the client wait a little bit before joining or try joining again.
Also, when loading a save while playing, the game currently creates an offline session. That means that no other players will be able to join. To prevent that, load the save from the main menu instead.
- New Epic Online Services (EOS) implementation for online session handling etc.
- Default keybindings for cycling through the Hotbars is now Alt + mouse wheel up and down
- New Conveyor Belt meshes & icons for raw resources:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when clients joined a game (related to track connection)
- Fixed client crashing when the host builds railroad tracks
- Right click now closes the build menu again
- Moving the cursor away from a building while dismantling no longer stops the dismantle action
- Shift clicking/Ctrl Clicking items into vehicle storages no longer replaces things already in the fuel slot