Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.6.1 – Build 135035. This patch was released on October 29, 2020.
We're happy to see so many excited for the changes and additions we've made in the latest update! But, apparently to everyone's surprise there were some bugs in there, so we're going to roll out a few hotfixes for these starting today! Most notably, we've finally addressed one of the most long requested fixes in the game - the capitalization of 'Coal' in the Resource Scanner!
In addition to some of the bugfixes we've also added two new alternative recipes and updated the icon for the new refineries.
Don't forget to report any issues or feedback you have with the game over on our QA site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/
Until next time, have a good one!
- Fixed being able to upgrade Pipelines into Hyper Tubes
- Fixed Pipeline Pump Mk.1 always playing its animation
- Fixed the Ladder and Jump Pad holograms getting stuck when its placement was invalid
- Added a temporary fix to Pipeline LODs, they should not be partially invisible when seen from afar anymore
- A rare crash when placing Jump Pads should not happen anymore
- Hyper Tubes restored to their original 100 meter max length
- Fixed the capitalization of coal in the Resource Scanner