Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.3.6.3 – Build 136090. This patch was released on November 6, 2020.
I’m sure nobody was expecting the next patch to be that soon, were you? :D, just to give you all a little extra here’s some stuff to play around with before the weekend, as always your feedback means a lot to us so here’s some balancing for our latest additions and a few extra bug fixes
If you happen to spot any issues please let us know at https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ we will appreciate reading all your posts with our morning coffee on Monday
But until then, have a great weekend and keep enjoying the game, see you again soon! <3
- Valve is now unlocked in Tier 5, Oil Processing. (Was previously in Tier 6, Expanded Power Infrastructure). The cost of the Valve is unchanged.
- Pipeline Mk.2 and Pump Mk.2 are now located in their own Milestone in Tier 6. (Were previously in Tier 7, Bauxite Refinement.)
- To fit the new unlock location Pipeline and Pump Mk.2 building costs have changed to:
- Pump Mk.2 power consumption was reduced from 12 to 8 MW.
- Fixed items being invisible near crash sites in certain parts of the map
- Actually fixed the capitalization for Coal in the Resource Scanner