Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.4.0.8 – Build 149233. This patch was released on April 1, 2021.
Intro[edit | edit source]
The weekend is near and we know that’s the best time to play Satisfactory so here’s a balance patch for you all to try out! :D
Let us know how good and amazing the changes are in our QA site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ if they aren’t good you can also tell us I guess
See you all again soon, wish you all the best <3
Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Increased the Bauxite usage on most alternative recipes using Bauxite or Aluminum parts.
- Increased Aluminum usage of Radio Control Units and Heat Sinks (Standard recipes).
- Rebalanced Plutonium Fuel Rod standard recipe, increased power yield, and reduced Plutonium Waste production.
- Rebalanced all Alternative Plutonium Recipes.
- Fixed and rebalanced Infused Uranium Cell recipe.
Exact Standard recipe changes[edit | edit source]
- Radio Control Units cost slightly more casings now (from 30 to 40 per minute).
- Heat sink production rate has been lowered to 7.5/min (from 10/min) and now costs more Alclad Sheets and less Copper Sheets (From 4 to 5 and 4.5 to 3 per Heat Sink, respectively).
- Plutonium Fuel Rods now produce four times as much power but cost twice as much and are produced at half the rate.
- Encased Plutonium Cells output at half the rate to match new Plutonium Fuel Rod production.
- Fixed up a mistake made with the Non-fissile Uranium standard recipe (the numbers for Sulfuric Acid and Nitric Acid were swapped... oops).
- Halved Plutonium Waste output per minute (was 2 per generator, is now 1).
Exact Alternative recipe changes[edit | edit source]
- Sloppy Alumina & Electro:
- Aluminum Scrap: Adapted the numbers and increased bauxite usage.
- Instant (Aluminum) Scrap:
- Adapted numbers for water (input and output).
- Pure Aluminum Ingot:
- Slightly increased both input and output rate (ratios are the same).
- Alclad Casing:
- Increased Aluminum Ingot usage.
- Radio Control System:
- Increased Aluminum Casing usage.
- Heat Exchanger:
- Increased usage of Aluminum Casing by 100% and Rubber by 50%.
- Cooling Device:
- Increased Heat Sink usage.
- Turbo Rigour Motor:
- Renamed to Turbo Electric Motor, decreased Electromagnetic Control Rod and Rotor usage, increased Radio Control Unit.
- Turbo Pressure Motor:
- Reduced Packaged Nitrogen, Pressure Conversion Cube, and Stator usage.
- Infused Uranium Cell:
- Properly uses Uranium instead of Uranium Pellets now, did another balance pass while we were at it.
- Non-fissile Uranium:
- Reduced Nitric and Sulfuric Acid usage, reduced water output.
- Instant Plutonium Cell:
- Reduced Nitrogen usage, halved output rate to match new Plutonium Fuel Rod balance
- Plutonium Fuel Unit:
- Doubled production time.