Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.4.1.1 – Build 151024. This patch was released on April 19, 2021.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Good news everyone!, Here’s a small patch with a few assorted changes, from crash fixes to brand new Hologram and Dismantle effects and some performance improvements
Are the new effects amazing?, Did this patch break everything? Please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day.
A reminder for people have been having issues with unexpected crashes or weird behaviour with the game, please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
Until next time, Thank you all so much for playing and enjoying our game <3
VFX[edit | edit source]
- New Hologram and Dismantle effects!
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash related to the build gun
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading power poles
- Fixed “Reliable Overflow Buffer” error when joining a Multiplayer game
- Fixed another crash when loading saves
Optimisation[edit | edit source]
- Loading times should be better and should use less RAM
UI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where the scroll bar in the Build Menu categories didn’t work properly
Localisation[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a few issues with ADA voice lines
- Fixed some typos
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates