Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.4.2.0 – Build 151248. This patch was released on April 20, 2021.
Intro[edit | edit source]
Hello again everybody, here’s another patch to fix some more issues, including some adjustments to the new hologram effects.
Are we forgetting some important issues? Please let us know at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read all of your posts
A reminder for people have been having issues with unexpected crashes or weird behaviour with the game, please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
See you all again soon <3
VFX[edit | edit source]
- Further tweaks to hologram depth and directional arrows
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where the Y key couldn’t be rebound in the settings
- Fixed holograms not displaying properly in Dune Desert or after having been in Dune Desert
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the Hover Pack to explain its “Disable” and “Slow-fall” controls.
- Increased Hover Pack Slow-fall from 60 to 120 seconds