Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.4.2.2 – Build 152331. This patch was released on May 12, 2021.
Today we’re finally moving the lastest Experimental updates to the Early Access version.
The main changes that weren’t here before are the EOS SDK Upgrade which has allowed some players who were previously having issues with Multiplayer connections to be able to play now (We are aware there are other connection issues as well and we’re working on those too) the modding related changes and .exe renaming (Satisfactory properly shows on task manager again) alongside some bugfixes.
As always, If things are not working like they should please let us know over at our QA site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day.
If you’re having issues after updating please verify your game files!.
Thank you all for your support, see you again soon <3
- Upgraded EOS SDK to 1.11.0
- Allow modules with id SML to always load
- Marked more stuff with FACTORYGAME_API
- Game Icon changed and process renamed back to Satisfactory
- Attempt at making the background thread more stable when loading a save from a game session
- Fixed the UI Scaling slider in the options menu shaking the screen
- Potential fix for the game not always shutting down entirely
- Log spam related to the Candy Cane basher should be fixed
- HUD Scaling option should now properly save
- HUD Scaling option can now be properly applied from the main menu