Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.5.0.12 – Build 173339. This patch was released on November 19, 2021.
Hello everyone, today’s patch has some new stuff and a bunch of fixes all around, New Material for Foundations, brand new Train Switches and Holograms for easier rerailing when train collisions occur!
We’re still focusing on stability so if there’s something we’re forgetting please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We’ll read your posts with our morning coffee on Monday :)
Hope you all have a great weekend, Thanks for enjoying our game <3
- Asphalt Foundation Material for the Customizer is now available in the AWESOME Shop
- New visuals for the Train Switches
- Holograms will be shown on top of Railways so Train can be more easily re-railed when a derailing occurs and all the Trains/Carts are at least 50m away from the track
- Fixed an issue with Vehicles being stuck docking forever if there were Fuel issues
- Fixed a crash related to Swatches, players affected by this might still need to apply correct defaults to get everything back to normal.
- Added some fallback data so saves affected by null Swatch groups can get their Swatches back to normal
- Fixed diagonal build mode not working for Beams
- Fixed Water Extractor guideline snapping not working properly
- Fixed issues with swatches on Pipeline buildables
- Fixed “START GAME” Button being off screen in the New game menu
- Better detection for when vehicles fall through the ground
- Fixed issue with vehicles sometimes teleporting upwards when loading a game
- Fixed Hyper Tube Hole icon being bugged in the AWESOME Shop
- Enabled background and hi-prio task sets for servers to match what they are for the game, This should further improve multicore CPU usage