Patch Notes: Early Access (EXPERIMENTAL) - v0.5.0.5 – Build 170636. This patch was released on October 29, 2021.
We happened to fix a few more things, including that Train issue below which was a bit severe so here’s a small patch to fix them up.
There are still more things to fix and we’re aware of some newly introduced issues (like the Milestone UI at the top right corner disappearing) and we’ll fix them ASAP.
There are probably more things you might discover through the weekend so please let us know about them over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will read all your posts on Monday with our morning coffee :)
Once again, Have a great weekend and we hope you’re still enjoying the update, see you all again soon <3
- Fixed a bug that would cause Trains to get stuck in docking forever resulting in bad performance in affected saves
- Fixed some missing Uranium IDs
- Adjusted ramp snapping rules to be more consistent
- Fixed bug where clearance boxes for buildings would be a tiny bit smaller than intended, causing weird clearance snapping alignment issues
- Some clearance snapping rotation fixes
Quality of Life
- Changed Signs to have Soft Clearance
- Shrunk the clearance size of floor holes a bit