Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.5.1.3 – Build 174506. This patch was released on November 30, 2021.
The original post can be viewed on Satisfactory's Discord.
This December Holiday Content and Event were brought to you by the FICSIT Inc. internal marketing department.
The in-game Event is available in both Early Access & Experimental versions of the game until Jan 18th, 2022!
Any resemblance to external holidays, celebrations, events, traditions, historical or contemporary, and their products, is purely coincidental.
It’s that time of the year once again so FICS*MAS is returning with all of the old content and some of it new, what is in there you wonder? Well that’s part of the fun as you have all of December to find out!, And if you don’t want to you can also opt out by clicking on Main Menu > Options > Gameplay > Disable Seasonal events.>
You can get started with some of the FICS*MAS content by checking the FICS*MAS Calendar in the HUB and the M.A.M. “FICS*MAS Holiday Event” Research Tree.
Some of this content will only be available after certain dates, so we strongly recommend not skipping ahead, you will not be able to get some of these rewards if you do so.
However, If you’re worried about missing out on content, don’t worry, you can unlock all of the content retroactively after the dates have passed and will continue to be able to do so until January 18th 2022.
We broke something? Everything is nice? Let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your comments every day.
PS: Early Access and Experimental have temporarily been brought back to parity again, but we will continue releasing Experimental patches to test new changes or features in the future that are too unstable for Early Access, so if you don’t want to worry about unexpected issues you should switch to the Early Access (default) version.
Merry FICS*MAS!, See you all again soon ❤️
- FICS*MAS is officially back!
- Check the FICS*MAS Calendar and the M.A.M. research tree “FICS*MAS Holiday Event” to get started
- Made it so when a game running on DX12 detects an incompatible Intel graphics card it will set the renderer to DX11 instead, this is to solve crashes on Start-up or Loading due to DX12 incompatibility.
- If you are on an Intel GPU and you’re running the game completely fine in DX12, you can still force it by adding the following launch options:
- Fixed issue where dismantling all the Stations listed in a Train timetable would make the timetable show “Invalid Next Station” until you rebuilt the Train setup
- Fixed a bug where pause time on Vehicle Automation was not reset when manually overridden
- Automated vehicles will stay docked until their inventory is empty if unloading cargo
- Changes to priority and replication periods for Conveyor base actors, Should help reduce initial loading when spawning in around conveyors
Quality of life
- Emotes can now be added to the Hotbar by holding the Emote Wheel key and pressing the desired Hotbar Slot key
- Moved positions of “Cancel” and “Start/Stop Recording” in the Vehicle Record Menu to avert accidental selections of “Stop Recording
- Removed “Snow Mittens”/“Snowball Pile”
- "Snowball" is now considered alternative Nobelisk Ammo, Equip the Nobelisk Detonator and press G key to Switch Ammo types
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
List of known issues