Patch Notes: Early Access - v0.5.1.7 – Build 175911. This patch was released on December 16, 2021.
The original post can be viewed on Satisfactory's Discord.
Hello everyone, here’s a patch with a bunch of assorted fixes just before we leave for vacation, hopefully they will make your experience with the game a bit better.
As always, if we introduced new issues or made things better please let us know over at our QA Site https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We will fix things ASAP!
Merry FICS*MAS!, See you all again soon and we hope you’ve been enjoying Update 5 and the current FICS*MAS event ❤️
- Overhauled the Vehicle Recording UI, no longer a radial menu
- All Vehicle UIs (Trains and Vehicles) are now opened with Q key by default
- Fixed some bugs with the Vehicle HUD not updating properly when stopping a recording midway without closing the loop
- Fixed Freight Cars failing to load/unload correctly with the rule set to Fully Load/Unload which lead to them getting stuck in docking until force cancelled
- Fixed Clients not being able to cancel the docking sequence
- Fixed the Map not being properly visible for some players who had previously unlocked more areas of it and added some future proofing so this hopefully doesn’t happen again
- Fixed an issue with automated vehicle wait times being reset when loading a game
- Vehicles should no longer claim targets outside of stations when docked
- Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle pauses would be longer than intended when they were far from any player
- Fixed issue where automated vehicles in long-distance mode would sometimes get out of sync for Client
- Fixed bug where Vehicles weren’t placeable in the Truck Station docking area
- Fixed crash that would sometimes happen when Vehicle path recordings were finished
- Fixed bug where right clicking coupons while picking them up from the AWESOME Sink would result in losing half of them
- Fixed not being able to rebind certain mouse buttons
- Network Optimizations that should result in some performance gain CPU side for Servers
- Network Optimizations that should result in some performance gain on servers hosting games with many Smart Splitters built
- Updated all languages with the latest translations
- Updated language completion rates
- Bunch of consistency fixes
- Fixed some typos
List of known issues