The Programmable Splitter is an upgraded version of the Smart Splitter that allows multiple items to be filtered on each output instead of just one. A maximum of 64 different rules can be set in total for all outputs.
|Build Gun||Caterium Research - Programmable Splitter|
As mentioned above, it behaves exactly like a Smart Splitter but allows multiple items to be filtered on each output. For more details, see Smart Splitter § Usage.
- Patch 0.3.4.6: Added “Overflow” rule
- Patch 0.3.4.2: Now should no longer back up on duplicate rule definitions
- Patch 0.2.1.11: Added “Any Undefined” rule, which only sends items through that are not defined to go to any other output
- Patch 0.2.1.9: Now should use more than one output when there are multiple outputs with a matching rule
- Patch 0.1.5: Changed crafting cost from 3 Encased Industrial Beam and 1 Turbo Motor to 1 Heavy Modular Frame and 1 Motor