We are currently maintaining 4,848 pages (555 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Satisfactory is a new game from Coffee Stain Studios, the creators of Goat Simulator and the Sanctum series. Satisfactory is a game of factory management and planet exploitation. As a pioneer working for FICSIT Inc., you are dropped onto an alien planet with a handful of tools and must harvest the planet's natural resources to construct increasingly complex factories for automating all your resources needs. After you are set up, it will be time to build the Space Elevator and begin Project Assembly, supplying FICSIT with increasingly numerous and complex components for their unknown purposes.
The main focus of the game lies in constructing buildings and linking them together with Conveyor Belts so that your factory can handle the entire process of item construction for you, including mining, transport, delivery, and generating power to keep itself running. More advanced pioneers will precisely adjust their buildings' clock speed to maximize efficiency.[Read more...]
- A variety of item and fluid logistics including Conveyor Belts, Lifts, Pipes and more; all for transporting resources, components, fluids or yourself around.
- Buildings for automated production of items. Hunt down Power Slugs to improve their performance.
- A vast alien world to explore and exploit, featuring beautiful vistas and curious creatures, including the community favorite Lizard Doggo.
- Vehicles, including trucks and trains for transporting yourself and large quantities of resources over great distances.
- Arachnophobia Mode, to turn scary spiders into equally terrifying cat abominations.
- No base defense.