Smart Plating is a component of Project Assembly. It is used to complete deliveries in the Space Elevator, which in return unlocks additional tiers in the HUB. As with all Project parts, it cannot be crafted in a Craft Bench and has to be automated with a machine.
It is impossible to craft this part manually, it has to be automated with an Assembler.
|Tier 2 - Part Assembly|
|Tier 5 - Oil Processing|
Alternate recipes analysis
|Total WP||Total Energy
- Weighted Point is the weighted consumption rate which is calculated by:
(resource consumption rate / maximum extraction rate) * 10,000. The lower the better.
- Energy per item can be used to measure how much power is consumed for the entire production chain. The lower the better.
- Space refers to building space, excluding belts and pipes. The lower the better.
- Among multiple ways to produce each of the ingredient, the recipe with the lowest WP is chosen. The exception is mentioned below:
|Tier 5 - Industrial Manufacturing|
- Patch 0.3: Properly introduced
- Patch 0.2.1.19: Introduced as Spelevator Part 1
- Required 1 Reinforced Iron Plate and 1 Rotor to craft in 30 s
- Versatile Framework
- Automated Wiring
- Modular Engine
- Adaptive Control Unit
- Assembly Director System
- Magnetic Field Generator
- Thermal Propulsion Rocket
- Nuclear Pasta