Hyper tube mystery
Has anyone tried to do some digging on the creepy brown death screen? I don’t see it mentioned under the trivia for it either.
This link should help you
- I don't think a phenomenon based on pure bug is worth to be mentioned explicitly. But you can edit the wiki and add this into it too!Kwjcool321 (talk) 15:27, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Update image of Lizard Doggo on homepage
Could a person with the rights to edit the front page change Lizard Doggo's image to the new, improved version: the https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/File:Lizard_Doggo_Full.png ? Thanks! Cepto (talk) 18:27, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
- It seems to be on this page exactly: https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/Satisfactory_Wiki/Top_section Cepto (talk) 20:27, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
I would like to provide help to add Chinese to this wiki. How can I do it?
- Hi, to create new Chinese translations, you can create new pages with the English name with a /zh added onto the end, copy the source of the English page and translate as appropriate, then add
[[Category:ZH translation]]to the bottom of the page. Templates will need some adjustments, but we can look at that when you get there. You can also take a look at the existing translations that other people have done, which are probably pretty out-of-date now and could use a checkup.
- You can find more information on the process in the Gamepedia translation guidelines, and let me know if you have any questions.
--Mr Pie 5 (talk) 00:59, 14 February 2021 (UTC)
- You're going to have give more reasoning than that. We're actually considering removing that section because it's so heavy and big nav boxes like that aren't all that useful, especially on mobile.
--Mr Pie 5 (talk) 18:51, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- The position of the navigation isn't user-friendly at the moment which is why it would be better to have it at the top of the page instead.
- User are now forced to first scroll before they can click through the navigation.
- But also I agree that the current format isn't really working out
Works in Progress section
Many pages that are stubs or works in progress should have a subpage in the main page so that they are easily accessible, and when a page is new, have a place to redirect. If it gets its own section, contributors can see a page that they can help on and contribute. Helps a lot. I have my own page to place in the section Hiusiam (talk) 03:23, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- This already exists: categories. See Category:Stubs, Category:Cleanup, Category:Outdated, Category:Candidates for deletion etc. --Ondar111 (talk) 06:36, 19 April 2021 (UTC)