|This article is a stub. You can help Satisfactory Wiki by .|
|Either send or receive resources to vehicles.|
Has an inventory with 48 slots.
Transfers up to 120 stacks per minute to/from docked vehicle.
Always refuels vehicles if it has access to a matching fuel type.
|Unlocked at||Tier 3 - Vehicular Transport|
|Power Usage||20 MW|
The Truck Station is a vehicle building used to automatically move cargo to/from motor vehicles and refuel them. It is mostly used paired with automated vehicle routes, although it can operate standalone, such as for the purposes of quick refueling.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Truck Station has two conveyor inputs and one output. Facing the ports side of the station, the leftmost input port (leading into visual fuel tanks in the structure) is used for filling the Truck Station's fuel slot only, while the center input and right output are used for moving cargo into/from the Truck Station.
Whether the Station loads or unloads can be configured in the UI, with the yellow button being the selected option. Refuelling occurs always as long as the Station has fuel to refuel and it is the same fuel as the vehicle already has.
In order for loading to occur, the Truck Station has to be powered and the vehicle has to be within the building hitbox of the Station. Power will be consumed while any vehicle is in range, even while no items are being moved. Automated trucks have to be instructed to stop while recording, which is indicated by a "pause" node. The duration of the stop can be adjusted.
A major disadvantage of Truck Stations is that they are limited to the throughput of the fastest conveyor available, therefore if one needs to move more items per minute than that, running stacked Conveyor Belts may prove more efficient, especially considering they don't consume either power or fuel.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Factory Carts work with Truck Stations, which may occassionally prove useful given they consume no fuel and are relatively fast. This also allows them to be refueled, which provides no benefit over providing no fuel. Fuel is consumed as fast as in a Cyber Wagon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Patch 0.3.6.10: Fixed distance field update settings on the Truck Station
- Patch 0.3.5.3: Fuel inventory in Truck Stations no longer breaks after a client player interacts with the building
- Patch 0.3: Fixed issue with clients being able to resources other than energy sources into the fuel slot of the Truck Station
- Patch 0.2.1.4: Added to the Map
- Patch 0.1.15: Changed Sending/Receiving back to Unloading/Loading for clarity
- Patch 0.1: Fixed vehicles getting stuck in the Truck Station