Uranium can be harvested by hand (default E) in trace amounts from resource deposits scattered across the world, or from inexhaustible resource nodes on which Miners can be constructed to extract automatically. Additonally, Lizard Doggos will ocassionally bring it when tamed.
- Items produced per minute
Number of Uranium resource nodes is as follows:
|Mk.3 mining rate|
at 250 %
It takes about MJ to extract 1 Uranium.
Grass Fields cave node
Located in the long tunnel connecting the northern most and lowest of the grasslands to the high northern and upper part of the Eastern Dune Forest. Small groups of Small Stingers guard both ends of the tunnel, each group guarding a Power Slug there.
The node is located inside a large cavern in the middle of the tunnel. This cavern contains a large group of Small Stingers guarding a Power Slug on a cliff and an Elite Stinger guarding the node itself, with an additional Large Stinger in the tunnel when approaching from the north.
Swamp cave node
Located behind the large waterfall in the swamp. Ground level access to the cave is located on the right side, guarded by a few Flying Crab Hatchers. Several Uranium deposits line this entrance to the cavern.
Red Jungle node
Located in a small depression in the center of the Red Plateau, near center of the eastern half of the Red Jungle.
Rocky Desert node
Located on top of the tallest natural peak in the map, on the top of a rocky spire in the northeastern part of the Rocky Desert, along with a purple Power Slug, requiring considerable vertical scaling to reach.
Aside from the lone Flying Crab Hatcher on the plateau below the peak, this node is unguarded. This is the only impure Uranium Node.
|Tier 8 - Nuclear Power|
|Tier 8 - Nuclear Power|
Caterium Research - Caterium Ingots
Quartz Research - Quartz
Sulfur Research - Sulfur
|Tier 8 - Particle Enrichment|
- Tamed Lizard Doggos can bring Uranium at any game stage. Unlike Uranium Waste, it can be safely disposed to the trash slot without picking it up.
- Deposits of Uranium can be found in clusters, mainly in end-game areas such as Red Bamboo Fields and around some Crash Sites.
Unused menu icon introduced in Patch 0.3.4.7
- Patch 0.3.4.9: Reverted to the old mesh as of 0.3.4.7, improved icon readability
- Patch 0.3.4.7: New mesh and icon introduced
- Patch 0.2.1.19: New mesh and icon introduced
- Patch 0.1.14: Now can be crafted into Encased Uranium Cells and uses a new mesh